Find new ways to cherish magnificent mountain and golf course views at Mountain Watch at Meadow Lake.
Capturing the highest points at Meadow Lake Resort, Mountain Watch is now offering a selection of forested homes and home sites showcasing spectacular views of Bad Rock Canyon, the peaks of Glacier National Park, the impressive Swan Mountain Range plus the emerald green of Meadow Lake’s golf course. New homes, created exclusively for Mountain Watch, are being constructed by LaChance Builders of Whitefish, one of the Flathead Valley’s premier builders. You can choose from our mountain home portfolio or select your favorite home site and create your own dream come true.
Available lots in Phase 1:
- 322 Gleneagles Trail, lot 139, offered at $120,000, MLS 21904418
- 253 Gleneagles Trail, lot 58, offered at $130,000, MLS 21904417
- 183 Gleneagles Trail, lot 53, offered at $135,000, MLS 21904406
- 239 Gleneagles Trail, lot 57, offered at $140,000, MLS 21904404
- 227 Gleneagles Trail, lot 56, offered at $150,000, MLS 21904403
- 315 Gleneagles Trail, lot 63, offered at $115,000 MLS 21904392
- 248 Gleneagles Trail, lot 145, offered at $135,000, MLS 21904391
- 272 Gleneagles Trail, lot 143, offered at $125,000, MLS 21814654
- 1281 Oakmont Lane, lot 76, offered at $75,000, MLS 21802668-special pricing not available on this lot
- 1287 Oakmont Lane, lot 77, offered at $73,000, MLS 21802670-special pricing not available on this lot
- 365 Gleneagles Trail, lot 69, offered at $145,000, MLS 21802677
- 359 Gleneagles Trail, lot 68, offered at $145,000, MLS 21802679
Montana country living and resort living come together at Mountain Watch at Meadow Lake.
Mountain Watch provides you with both the serenity and natural beauty of a forested enclave plus the warm, welcoming Meadow Lake Resort lifestyle. Mountain Watch residents can enjoy Meadow Lake’s recreational and social amenities including a swimming pool with, walking and biking trails, parks, fitness facilities, full service spa, restaurant and an 18-hole championship golf course.
Mountain Watch is owned and operated by Thirty-Three Properties, a Montana-based real estate partnership whose members are personally dedicated to making the exceptional vision for Mountain Watch become the reality it deserves to be. Underground utilities are in place. I invite you to contact me for all the exciting details and to schedule your personal tour. Call today for prices and availability.
Brian Murphy 406.890.1681
Nikki Marengo 406.212.8507